Business News - The Last 24 HoursChina to provide 110 fighter jets to Pakistan
Indiatimes - 4 hours 32 min ago
Xi also launched a $46 billion economic corridor to link China's western region to Pakistan's Gwadar port on the Arabian Sea.
- China Daily - China mulls new projects to boost investment - 10 hours 22 min ago
- Zero Hedge - China Could Face "Sharp" Rise In Capital Outflows If Stocks, Economy Lose Momentum - 14 hours 3 min ago
Iran's dependence on oil hitting record low: President Hassan Rouhani
Indiatimes - 4 hours 33 min ago
Rouhani added that some neighbouring countries have hatched a plot to reduce oil prices, but their move has backfired on them.
- Seeking Alpha - A Further Rise In Crude Oil Prices Facing Headwinds Near Term - 4 hours 19 min ago
- Zacks - Will Lower Oil Prices Weigh on U.S. Steel's (X) Earnings? - Analyst Blog - 16 hours 12 min ago
Hope Greek criticism will bear fruit: Eurozone official
Indiatimes - 5 hours 57 min ago
Jeroen Dijsselbloem hopes criticism Greece's FM has faced over the country's failure to present an economic reform plan on time will prompt a positive response soon.
- FT Alphaville - Charting European profits: hope vs evidence - 23 hours 25 min ago
Take part in upcoming IPO issues and earn hefty returns
Indiatimes - 6 hours 48 min ago
It may be a matter of time before we see a lot of action in the primary market. So far, only five IPOs have hit the bourses this calendar year.
- TechCrunch - Apigee Closes Its First Public Day Worth $16.68 Per Share, Down 1.9% From Its IPO Price - 17 hours 47 min ago
Google says sorry for 'Map spam' on Apple logo
Indiatimes - 6 hours 56 min ago
The image, part of a crowd-sourced edit on Google Maps, appeared briefly at a Pakistani location before it was removed by the online giant Friday.
- New York Times - Breakingviews: Google’s Eric Schmidt Plays the Adult in D.E. Shaw Investment - 19 hours 22 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - Sign of Facebook's Ad Growth? Two Digs from a Google Exec - 14 hours 15 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Google's core business is slowing down (GOOG) - 18 hours 34 min ago
- Wall Street Pit - Notable Upgrades: Apple Inc. (AAPL), Starbucks (SBUX), Google (GOOG), Juniper (JNPR), Mattel, Inc. (MAT) - 19 hours 57 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - 3 Key Takeaways From Google's Earnings Call - 20 hours 58 min ago
- TechCrunch - Google Works To Improve Spam Detection Systems On Google Maps After Obscene Edits - 21 hours 4 min ago
- WSJ Video - Google Caps Costs as Growth Slows - 22 hours 49 min ago
Starbucks payment system outage in US, Canada resolved
Indiatimes - 7 hours 50 min ago
The outage was caused by a failure during a daily system refresh, the world's biggest coffee chain said in a statement on its website.
- New York Times - System Crash for Starbucks Leads to Free Coffee for Some - 12 hours 42 min ago
- AP - Starbucks reports register outage in stores in US, Canada - 12 hours 53 min ago
- Time Business - Starbucks Is Open Again After Computer Glitch Shutters Stores - 40 min 16 sec ago
- The Guardian - Starbucks fixes computer glitch that gave customers free coffee - 1 hour 4 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Starbucks 'gives away' drinks after US system outage - 12 hours 41 min ago
- 24/7 Wall St. - The 4 Best Things About Starbucks Earnings - 23 hours 32 min ago
US Congress should pass IMF reform to integrate rising powers: Susan Rice
Indiatimes - 7 hours 58 min ago
Proposed quota and governance reforms for the IMF would better integrate rising powers like China, India, Indonesia, and Brazil, Rice said.
- China Daily - World Bank, IMF will work with new lender - 10 hours 22 min ago
- Indiatimes - 'Reform IMF to integrate rising powers like India' - 11 hours 12 min ago
India urges UN to show more responsiveness to Myanmar reforms
Indiatimes - 9 hours 54 min ago
India's Permanent Representative to the UN Asoke Mukerji said India welcomes the "significant" political and economic reforms in Myanmar.
Fans queue to get their hands on Apple Watch
China Daily - 10 hours 52 min ago
Apple Watch on display in an Apple retail store in Hangzhou city, East China's Zhejiang province, April 24, 2015. The watch went on sale on April 24 around the world, and it proved a hit in China, with fans queuing in front of the outlets even before it started selling. [Photo/IC] ...
- Indiatimes - Software developers try on Apple watch, see more apps coming - 10 hours 54 min ago
- China Daily - Apple Watch faces timely competition - 18 hours 22 min ago
- BusinessInsider - This probably kills all hope of being able to upgrade your Apple Watch when the next one comes out (AAPL) - 1 hour 18 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - First Apps Give Apple Watch These Four New Talents - 10 hours 47 min ago
- TechCrunch - An Early Look At The Apple Watch App Ecosystem - 16 hours 55 min ago
- Zacks - Apple's (AAPL) Q2 Earnings: Will It Beat Again? - Analyst Blog - 18 hours 15 min ago
- 24/7 Wall St. - Why Apple Dividend Hike and Buybacks Matter More Than Earnings - 21 hours 37 min ago
- DailyFinance - Apple Watch Debuts Quietly at Handful of Big-City Boutiques - 23 hours 25 min ago
- Reuters Video - Apple Watch's low key launch - 20 hours 1 min ago
Apple to cooperate on solar power projects in Sichuan
China Daily - 10 hours 52 min ago
The second Apple Store in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, will open on April 24.It is also the 19th Apple Store in the Chinese mainland.[SHI JIANXUE/CHINA DAILY] Apple Inc, the world's biggest company by market value, is entering the overseas power-generation sector by working wit ...
Moody's sees 'unique path' for local govt bonds
China Daily - 10 hours 52 min ago
Nation's policies have raised confidence of international investors, says country head China's regional and local government bond market will be developed with its own characteristics, following neither the United States or Northeastern Asian models, according to Jenny Shi, managing director and c ...
- Seeking Alpha - Deutsche Bank AG: A Bond Market Update - 18 hours 20 min ago
Regulator targets stock manipulation, insider trading
China Daily - 12 hours 22 min ago
Chinese investors look at prices of shares (red for price rising and green for price falling) at a stock brokerage house in Hangzhou city, East China's Zhejiang province,
- 24/7 Wall St. - Massive Energy Trade Highlights High-Profile Insider Selling This Week - 1 hour 12 min ago
McDonald's to shutter 220 stores in China and US
China Daily - 12 hours 22 min ago
A man walks next to a McDonald's restaurant at a shopping mall in Shanghai July 28, 2014.[Photo/Agencies] McDonald's Corp, the world's largest fast-food chain, is to close 350 stores globally, including 220 in China and the United States. The company said the move is in react ...
- 24/7 Wall St. - Obviously, People Will Not Pay for Hamburger Delivery From McDonald’s - 1 hour 57 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - The Real Battle Facing McDonald's Has Nothing To Do With Its Food - 15 hours 49 min ago
Intense Lobbying Failed to Assure Comcast’s Deal
New York Times - 13 hours 20 min ago
Congress has no direct power to approve or disapprove any merger, but endorsements can send a subtle but important message to regulators that the deal is in the public interest and should be cleared.
- New York Times - Comcast Withdraws Purchase Bid, but It Isn’t Going Anywhere - 13 hours 29 min ago
- NY Post - Liberty Media ready to pounce after TWC-Comcast deal falls through - 12 hours 20 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - The History of Comcast's Failed Deal for Time Warner Cable - 17 hours 50 min ago
- Zacks - Will the Comcast, Time Warner Cable Merger Fall Apart? - Analyst Blog - 18 hours 15 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Hours after Comcast walked away, Time Warner Cable may already have a new bidder - 20 hours 3 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Today's Market: Expect More Mergers And Acquisitions In Cable Industry After Failed Comcast Deal - 22 hours 51 min ago
- Reuters Video - Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal dies - 23 hours 40 min ago
American, United deal setbacks to Boeing's 787 plane
Indiatimes - 14 hours 37 min ago
American Airlines Group Inc says it will delay delivery of five Boeing 787 jets in response to slower growth in international travel demand.
- Seeking Alpha - Why Boeing's Strong Results Are Disappointing, But Offer A Nice Buying Opportunity - 3 hours 9 min ago
- 24/7 Wall St. - What Boeing Needs to Say at Its Shareholder Meeting on Monday - 20 hours 52 min ago
Deutsche to cut investment bank, hive off Postbank in revamp
Indiatimes - 15 hours 2 min ago
Deutsche Bank will cut back investment banking, split off its Postbank retail chain and reduce costs, the group said, in a restructuring plan designed to restore profitability.
- New York Times - Deutsche Bank to Shed Postbank Branch Network - 16 hours 16 min ago
- Zacks - Deutsche Bank Hit with $2.5B Fine Over Rate Rigging - Analyst Blog - 17 hours 59 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - How Analysts Think Deutsche Bank Should Restructure - 21 hours 21 min ago
BlackBerry considers closing Sweden operations
Indiatimes - 15 hours 5 min ago
BlackBerry Ltd is considering closing its offices in Sweden, a move that would result in the loss of up to 100 jobs, a company spokesperson told.
- TechCrunch - BlackBerry Closing Design Operations In Sweden, Affecting Up To 150 - 22 hours 24 min ago
Farage back woes and HSBC quit threat
BBC - 15 hours 19 min ago
The UKIP leader's revelation that he is seeking hospital treatment for a back condition and HSBC's threat to quit the UK attract headlines.
- Seeking Alpha - HSBC Considers Moving The Bank's Domicile Out Of The U.K. - 1 hour 7 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - What HSBC's Potential U.K. Exit Means for Barclays - 14 hours 28 min ago
- The Guardian - HSBC shareholders in pay revolt over board remuneration - 22 hours 50 min ago
Business Briefing: Pepsi Drops Aspartame From Diet Pepsi Varieties
New York Times - 15 hours 34 min ago
Driving the decision is the fact that Americans are losing their taste for diet sodas and the perception by consumers that the sweetener is not safe.
- AP - Diet Pepsi dropping aspartame on customer concerns - 21 hours 23 min ago
- Indiatimes - PepsiCo to launch aspartame-free Diet Pepsi in US - 21 hours 48 min ago
- DailyFinance - Pepsi Drops Controversial Sweetener From Diet Sodas - 23 hours 7 sec ago
- BusinessInsider - Diet Pepsi just drastically changed its formula - 23 hours 49 min ago
Deal Professor: The Unintended Twist of Tax Inversions
New York Times - 16 hours 41 min ago
Mylan and Perrigo reincorporated overseas to lower their tax bills, but the move opened them up to unsolicited takeovers.
- Indiatimes - Biggest tax reform: Parliament kicks off GST debate - 20 hours 45 min ago
- The Guardian - Inheritance tax was not designed for the super-rich – that’s a Tory myth - 8 hours 23 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Here are the most common math errors the IRS catches when people file their taxes - 18 hours 12 min ago
- Reuters Video - UK's Cameron in English tax pledge - 22 hours 52 min ago
Wall St Wk Ahead: Investors seek protection against healthcare stock decline
Indiatimes - 17 hours 10 min ago
Healthcare cos on a seven-year tear have been top performers, helping to push broad stock indexes, but traders are now looking to protect themselves from a selloff.
- Seeking Alpha - What I Liked And Wall Street Hated Most About Facebook's Quarter - 16 hours 7 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - Gov. Chris Christie's Wife Has Left Her Wall Street Job - 17 hours 33 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Chris Christie's wife is leaving Wall Street ahead of his likely 2016 campaign - 19 hours 41 min ago
- Zero Hedge - When Wall Street's Weathermen Begin To Panic - 23 hours 1 min ago
Orders of Durable Goods Rise, but Report Shows Drop in Investment
New York Times - 18 hours 49 min ago
Excluding rising demand for commercial aircraft, orders for long-lasting manufactured goods fell for a sixth straight month.
- Mike Shedlock - Durable Goods Orders Up but Core Capital Goods Negative Again - 21 hours 15 min ago
- Zero Hedge - As Predicted, Dismal Durable Goods Sends Stocks To Record High - 21 hours 47 min ago
Xerox cuts 2015 profit forecast due to strong dollar
Indiatimes - 20 hours 36 min ago
Xerox Corp cut its 2015 profit forecast, blaming a strong dollar, and reported quarterly revenue below Wall Street's expectations, hurt mainly by lower printer sales and higher costs.
- Seeking Alpha - Xerox (XRX) Ursula M. Burns on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript - 19 hours 36 min ago
- Zacks - Xerox Q1 Earnings in Line, Revenues Dip & Outlook Trimmed - Analyst Blog - 22 hours 53 min ago
Parliamentary panel questions new GDP data
Indiatimes - 20 hours 51 min ago
The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Finance also said the reply on authenticity and creditability of new series is also "vague".
'Up to 40% facing mortgage trap'
BBC - 21 hours 1 min ago
Around 40% of homeowners with mortgages could struggle to move because they would not qualify for a new loan under tough new rules
- Seeking Alpha - Mortgage REIT CYS Investments Put In A Great Q1 In Both Dividend And Book Value Terms - 20 hours 22 min ago
Nasdaq hits 15-year high, propelled by Amazon, Microsoft
Indiatimes - 22 hours 21 min ago
A majority of the ten S&P sectors rose, with the consumer discretionary index gaining 1.1 per cent on the back of Amazon.
- BusinessInsider - Microsoft CEO thinks there's one BIG reason you'll love Windows 10: Cortana (MSFT) - 19 hours 59 min ago
- TechCrunch - Microsoft And Google Battle Once Again For Title Of Second Most Valuable Tech Company - 20 hours 43 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Microsoft Keeps Its Head In The Cloud - 20 hours 46 min ago
- WSJ Blogs - The Morning Download: Microsoft's Cloud Sales Show Strong Growth - 21 hours 37 min ago
- Wall Street Pit - Microsoft (MSFT) Hits 3-month High - 21 hours 48 min ago
Greece carries out first privatisation under radical left govt
Indiatimes - 22 hours 37 min ago
Greece's radical left government on Friday carried out its first privatisation since coming to power by selling a 20-year horseracing gambling licence to a subsidiary of Czech-Greek company Opap for 40.5 million euros ($44 million).
- Naked Capitalism - Greece Talks With Eurogroup Hit “Complete Breakdown” - 4 hours 40 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Greek parliament okays controversial cash reserve transfer - 13 hours 56 min ago
- Zero Hedge - The 'Relentless' Greek Debt Payment Schedule - 20 hours 50 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Greece And The Historical Record - 22 hours 59 min ago
- Reuters Video - No deal for Greece as time, money run out - 22 hours 6 min ago