Business News - The Last 24 HoursPicking the right credit card depends more your lifestyle than the interest rate
CNBC - 1 hour 24 min ago
Choose your perks wisely when it comes to plastic. It only makes financial sense if you pay off the balance quickly.
- Bloomberg - IMF Mission Starts Talks in Egypt Amid Interest Rates Debate - 14 hours 32 min ago
Taj Palace, Delhi Golf Club on NDMC tax defaulter list
Indiatimes - 1 hour 47 min ago
However, according to NDMC officials, all the hotels have moved court challenging the tax assessment and any further action by the civic body cannot be taken since the matter is sub-judice.
- Reuters - Trump could target 'carried interest' tax loophole: official - 1 hour 55 min ago
- CNBC - Pence: Trump tax plan could increase deficit ‘maybe in the short term’ - 3 hours 10 min ago
- Bloomberg - Pence Acknowledges That Trump Tax Plan Could Increase Deficit - 5 hours 45 min ago
- BBC - Tories have 'no plans' to raise tax - 9 hours 20 min ago
- Indiatimes - Tax sops attracting big players to affordable housing: Deepak Parekh - 12 hours 20 min ago
- BusinessInsider - 'That balloon is going to get popped': Trump may target 'carried interest' tax loophole - 1 hour 24 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Pence: Trump's Tax Plan To Increase Deficit "In The Short Term" - 5 hours 11 min ago
- Fox Business - Do You Qualify for Education Tax Breaks in 2017? - 7 hours 2 min ago
- The Guardian - General election: May refuses to rule out income tax and NI rises - 10 hours 30 min ago
- NY Post - Goldman CEO dishes on Trump’s tax plan - 13 hours 18 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Here Is Why Trump's Tax Plan Is Something For Gold Investors To Pay Close Attention To - 16 hours 3 min ago
Enforcement Directorate asks top actor to share details of foreign currency remittances
Indiatimes - 1 hour 48 min ago
The person in question will have to disclose offshore investments under the RBI approved liberalised remittance scheme and his expenses abroad.
- Zero Hedge - And The Worst-Performing Currency Since Trump's Election Is... - 2 hours 53 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Best Currency Positions For May 2017 - 3 hours 49 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Trump says China stopped manipulating their currency after he called them on it - 4 hours 42 min ago
Calais, once France's lace capital, becomes a battleground for politics and globalization
CNBC - 2 hours 21 min ago
In Calais; blue-collar voters there represent forces powering the far right, The NY Times reports.
U.S. Looks at Sanctions, Military Action to Counter North Korea
Bloomberg - 3 hours 18 min ago
The U.S. is considering a range of options, from expanded economic sanctions to military operations, as it reaches out to allies in confronting North Korea’s latest provocations, according to a senior Trump administration official.
- CNBC - Trump warns US, China 'won't be happy' with North Korean missile tests, hints at military action - 5 hours 2 min ago
- Indiatimes - China 'putting pressure' on North Korea: Donald Trump - 11 hours 55 min ago
- LA Times - Trump on whether North Korea nuclear test would prompt military action: 'We'll see' - 53 min 3 sec ago
- BusinessInsider - Trump says North Korea's Kim Jong Un is 'a pretty smart cookie' - 2 hours 29 min ago
- Zero Hedge - NYT's 'Impossible To Verify' North Korea Nuke Claim Spreads Unchecked By Media - 23 hours 24 min ago
Pope Calls for Venezuelan Negotiated Solution to Curb Violence
Bloomberg - 3 hours 52 min ago
Pope Francis appealed to Venezuela’s government and opposition to end violence that he said is “exhausting the people,” after earlier encouraging the government to seek a negotiated solution.
- Euronews - Candlelit vigil for those killed in unrest in Venezuela - 9 hours 13 min ago
- Indiatimes - Soccer-Venezuelan championship results and standings - 23 hours 13 min ago
- Zero Hedge - How Bitcoin, The Internet, and The Startup Societies Foundation Got One Man Out of Venezuela - 5 hours 30 min ago
Le Pen's Euro Contortions Underline French Reluctance to Exit
Bloomberg - 4 hours 23 min ago
French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen’s attempt to offer reassurances on her euro exit policy shows how voter attachment to the single currency represents one of her most difficult electoral hurdles.
- Euronews - Le Pen softens stance on euro - 5 hours 14 min ago
Trump on NAFTA: 'If I can't renegotiate...we will terminate' the agreement
CNBC - 4 hours 28 min ago
Trump hedged his bets on NAFTA, saying he'll renegotiate but is willing to kill the agreement if talks go nowhere.
- Fox Business - The Latest: Trump ready to end NAFTA if he can't renegotiate - 5 hours 21 min ago
Pence Floats End of 2017 as New Target for Replacing Obamacare
Bloomberg - 4 hours 31 min ago
Vice President Mike Pence said he hopes Congress can pass legislation to replace Obamacare by the end of the year, a far longer timetable than President Donald Trump has envisioned.
- Fox Business - 16 Obamacare Stats That Will Blow You Away - 9 hours 39 min ago
UPS air maintenance workers threaten strike ahead of shareholders meeting
Reuters - 4 hours 36 min ago
(Reuters) - A union representing 1,200 U.S. air maintenance workers at United Parcel Service Inc turned up pressure on the company on Sunday to settle a three-year contract dispute, saying it would seek clearance to strike.
Trump's chief of staff: 'We've looked at' changing libel laws
CNN - 4 hours 46 min ago
A top White House aide says changing libel laws is "something we've looked at" -- echoing some of President Trump's strongest anti-media rhetoric.
- Indiatimes - Donald Trump slams media as he celebrates 100 days in White House - 5 hours 28 min ago
- Euronews - Trump blasts 'failing media' at 100-day rally in Pennsylvania - 15 hours 52 min ago
- CNBC - Trump hammers the media, defends his record in 100 days Pennsylvania rally - 18 hours 2 min ago
- Bloomberg - Trump on 100th Day Says He's Made Good on Promise to Voters - 21 hours 46 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Trump Touts Achievements, Blames Dems For Disappointments, Blasts Media In 100-Day Rally - 7 hours 22 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Trump rages against media at Pennsylvania rally as White House Correspondents Dinner kicks off - 19 hours 18 min ago
- Fox Business - The Latest: Trump attacks news media on night of dinner - 20 hours 12 min ago
- LA Times - Trump tweets: Says media won't cover 'long list of achievements' - 20 hours 44 min ago
Sudden collapse of Alitalia would be a shock to Italy's economy-minister
Reuters - 6 hours 52 min ago
ROME (Reuters) - A sudden collapse of loss-making national airline Alitalia [CAITLA.UL] would be a great shock for Italy's economy, Industry Minister Carlo Calenda said on Sunday.
A student who worked in a Chinese iPhone factory explains why manufacturing jobs aren't coming back
CNBC - 7 hours 13 min ago
Dejian Zeng, who worked undercover at a Pegatron factory building iPhones, says assembly lines of US workers won't work.
- China Daily - China's manufacturing activity expands for 9th straight month - 9 hours 53 min ago
- CNBC - China April manufacturing growth slows faster than expected - 10 hours 29 min ago
- Reuters - China April manufacturing activity expands in April, official PMI falls from previous month - 19 hours 5 min ago
British Prime Minister Theresa May 'not in a different galaxy' over Brexit
Indiatimes - 7 hours 14 min ago
According to the paper, Juncker told German Chancellor Angela Merkel that May was "in a different galaxy," adding that it looked more likely now that no deal would be reached at all.
- Bloomberg - Brexit Takes Shape: What We Learned From the 27 European Leaders - 10 hours 4 min ago
- The Guardian - Let Britain vote on the final Brexit deal | Clive Lewis and Rachael Maskell - 6 hours 10 min ago
- Zero Hedge - EU Deletes UK from Official Map... Two Years Before Brexit - 21 hours 54 min ago
- LA Times - European Union leaders — minus Britain — gather ahead of 'Brexit' negotiations to plot their moves - 22 hours 54 min ago
China's personal mortgages decrease in Q1
China Daily - 9 hours 53 min ago
Potential homebuyers look at a model of a new property project at a real estate expo in Beijing. [Photo by Kuang Linhua/China Daily] BEIJING - Outstanding loans to China's home buyers decreased at the end of March compared to the end of last year, according to official data. ...
- BusinessInsider - Toronto's level of risky mortgage debt puts Vancouver's to shame - 7 hours 14 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - Top 10 S&P SmallCap 600 'Safer' Dividend Dogs Led By Capstead Mortgage By Yield, And Tailored Brands By Upside, In April - 9 hours 4 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Furious Bank Run Leaves Canada's Largest Alternative Mortgage Lender On Verge Of Collapse - 23 hours 50 min ago
China's growth target 'within reach': Central bank governor
China Daily - 9 hours 53 min ago
WASHINGTON - China's economy is on track to reach its growth target of around 6.5 percent this year with financial risks "well under control," the country's central bank chief said on Friday. "The strong momentum has been maintained in the first quarter of 2017. The gross domestic product (GDP) gre ...
- China Daily - China's central bank can promote wider use of SDR, central banker says - 9 hours 53 min ago
- Zero Hedge - Hedge Fund CIO: What Central Banks Have Done Is "Stunning, Unprecedented" - 6 hours 46 min ago
IMF says to revise up further China's growth forecast for 2017
China Daily - 9 hours 53 min ago
WASHINGTON - The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said on Friday that it will revise up further China's economic growth forecast for 2017 due to a strong start of the year. China's "growth in the first quarter has surprised almost across the whole range of indicators," Markus Rodlauer, deputy dire ...
Tesla recalls Model S, Model X cars in China
China Daily - 9 hours 53 min ago
A worker positions a Model S automobile during a battery pack fitting at the Tesla Motors Inc factory in Tilburg, the Netherlands. [Photo/Agencies] BEIJING - US electric car maker Tesla on Friday started to recall 6,634 Model S and Model X electric cars in China over a parking ...
- China Daily - Tesla founder on mission to link human brain to machine interface - 9 hours 53 min ago
- BusinessInsider - Tesla just delayed the roll-out of its solar roof — here's everything we know about the project so far (TSLA) - 2 hours 34 min ago
- 24/7 Wall St. - Facebook, Tesla and More Major Earnings Coming Out This Week - 6 hours 58 min ago
Chinese regulator approves 10 IPO applications
China Daily - 9 hours 53 min ago
BEIJING - China's stock market regulator approved 10 IPO applications in the past week. The companies will be allowed to raise up to 6 billion yuan ($870 million), China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) said in a statement Friday. Six companies will be listed on the Shanghai bourse, two on ...
- 24/7 Wall St. - IPOs This Week: Antero Midstream Among 6 Offers on the Calendar - 6 hours 46 min ago
- Seeking Alpha - A Look At The Frontier IPO Before It Takes Flight - 21 hours 43 min ago
News Analysis: On Trade, a Politically Feisty Trump Risks Economic Damage
New York Times - 10 hours 23 min ago
The president’s threat to pull the United States out of the North American Free Trade Agreement would hurt the very workers he says he aims to help.
- Reuters - South Korea already working on reducing trade surplus with U.S.: finance minister - 20 hours 40 min ago
NITI for replicating Chinese policy to push exports, jobs
Indiatimes - 11 hours 31 min ago
The action agenda emphasised that social subsidies should be reoriented so that beneficiary become economically independent instead of remaining perpetual dependent on them.
Protectionism a big worry for India's exports: Report
Indiatimes - 11 hours 34 min ago
The impact of demonetisation seems to have ebbed at a much faster pace than earlier anticipated, according to the findings of Ficci's latest Business Confidence Survey.
Motor racing - Honda to supply engines to Sauber from 2018
Indiatimes - 12 hours 18 min ago
MOTOR-F1-RUSSIA-HONDA-SAUBER:Motor racing - Honda to supply engines to Sauber from 2018
Amazon's moves beyond retail get Wall Street thumbs up, for now
Indiatimes - 13 hours 39 min ago
Amazon.com Inc's ventures far beyond online retail, from cloud computing to movie making, are raising questions among corporate strategy experts about its focus.
- Seeking Alpha - Making Sense Of Amazon's One Downgrade - 13 hours 40 min ago
- Fox Business - How Much the Average Amazon Prime and Non-Prime Member Spends Each Year - 21 hours 53 min ago
GST speeds up economic reforms; Norweign sovereign wealth fund to increase exposure in India: Envoy
Indiatimes - 15 hours 10 min ago
Over 100 Norwegian companies have shown interest in possible business prospects in areas such as ship building, petroleum related services.
Hacker Leaks Episodes From Netflix Show and Threatens Other Networks
New York Times - 19 hours 14 min ago
The hacker or hackers, known as “thedarkoverlord,” demanded ransom after stealing 10 episodes of the next season of “Orange Is the New Black.”
- CNN - A hacker says it has the new season of Netflix's 'Orange is the New Black' - 20 hours 8 min ago